Stage one complete

Stage one complete
English Channel

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Tapering down

Got to the pool early this morning and this is the workout I did.

200 easy warm up

6 x 600's free
 first three go @80% the time difference on those should be around 10 seconds max. try to maintain and try to keep them within 5 seconds of each other

second 3 @85%try to go about 10 seconds faster as well as maintain

200 easy cool down

Total for today 4,000 yards

like I said I got to the pool really early and I got done with this work out at 4:30 so I went back home and crashed for about an hour. I woke back up and was craving a Slurpee. This is a first for me, so I took care of the craving and now I want another one. Shoulders are doing well I iced them again last light and it only took the 200 warm up to get loosened up today and no ibuprofen today. Gord's turned me on to a device by Polar care. Its a cyrotherapy ice machine that he used after his shoulder surgery and really helped him. he offered it up for use and I found a brand new on on EBAY for 90 bucks. I figured with my swimming and all the kids sports it would come in handy at our house so its on its way. Thanks Gord's

No comments:

Post a Comment