Stage one complete

Stage one complete
English Channel

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Distance Day

I ended up going to the pool this evening again and it was 1000 times better than yesterday. I was the only one in the pool until I started my cool down. this is what I did.

1000 warm up
100 kick with board
4 x 500 free 20 seconds rest hold steady pace and don't differ more than 10 seconds
3 x 600 free 15 seconds rest continue to hold pace
2 x 500 free 10 seconds rest

100 kick with board cool down

I struggled at the start of the workout trying to get my mind in the right place. once I got going I felt the best I have in the water in over two weeks. The main issue I have been having is that I let my mind wander all over the place. I need to stay focused.

6000 SCM tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment