Stage one complete

Stage one complete
English Channel

Friday, July 25, 2014

Rest Day

Chandra and I was out really late at the Soccer game last night, we were fortunate enough to get tickets to the Rio Tinto Suite. I also have my kids for the rest of the weekend and Colton had to be at work the same time I did so swimming was out of the question for this morning. I was supposed to go to the swim trek at Flaming George with my SLOW swimming friends but it doesn't look like that is going to work out either. Not really happy about it but with the family reunion next weekend, the Dam to Dam swim and saving funds for my EC swim it probably wont happen. my plan is to get up early tomorrow morning and do the work out I messed up earlier this week and see where it goes from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment