Stage one complete

Stage one complete
English Channel

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bountiful Lake

Yesterday was my first time swimming in Bountiful Lake. I was a little hesitant to go because of the bad things Ive heard about it. Turns out its just like swimming in any other lake, not bad at all. I met Gords there and we were slow getting in, he thru his watch in to get a temp and it read 60 degrees not bad. I got in up to the getting used to the cold point and then took off after Gords. I did heads up breast until I got used to the cold and took off way behind Gords. we swam around the islands and back to the starting point. I also used my new swimmer buddy and really liked it. there was virtually no drag behind you. After we got out I asked how cold it was and Gords said 54 degrees. Total swim for the day .84 miles in open water.

No comments:

Post a Comment