Stage one complete

Stage one complete
English Channel

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Haven't Gone Anywhere

I was reading thru a few of my freinds blogs and realized that I suck at keeping mine current. I will try to do better and logging my workouts leading up to my big swim.

If anyone reading this has not heard yet, I have the #2 spot on the neap tide for the English Channel in September 2015 I have talked to my wife about this for a couple of years and finnally decided to pull the plug and make the attempt. I know I will give it my best shot because of the people that are behind me. I want to say thanks to Gords for all the insite that he has given me up to this point and I hope that he dosent mind if I keep picking his brain.

As for todays workout I was in the pool at 0430 I decided to pace myself against the clock and see what my mile time would be. I feel I am doing good and if I can maintain 30 minute miles the the EC should be a success. total yardage was 5,500 yards and averaged 27 minute miles

                                           My Muffin top is slowly going away!

No comments:

Post a Comment