Stage one complete

Stage one complete
English Channel

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Still swimming

So I have started the shutdown at work and I am working some crazy hours, but I have been swimming still and I am making time for my training. Thanks Gords for meeting me last night for my workout and the pointers on my stroke. I got to the pool a little before he did and I did 1000 warm up and 100 with PT paddles. When Gords got there he had a workout ready and we were off. The total workout was 6500 yards and it felt good for the first time in a couple of weeks. I still have a bad cough and I am getting g better. I take a cold shower every night followed by my 5 year old dumping 2 bags of ice over me. He really likes it and says Dad you are crazy. Getting used to the cold water in hopes I can complete my Bear Lake swim next week. I would but the details of my workout in this post but I downloaded the app because I won't be close to a computer for a bit. Next work out will be tonight and will post again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment