Stage one complete

Stage one complete
English Channel

Monday, June 4, 2012

Awesome Saturday Swim

I went to the Marina Saturday for a swim and met Lang there so he could get aquainted with what he will have to do this Saturday for the race. The water could not be more perfect. it was clear as a bell and I could see the bottom pretty much my whole swim. Lang also did a great job paddling just on the last lap of the Gridley Straight he got side tracked and started looking around. No big deal I told him that he did not need to stay to close to me on the way back. I also got to see Josh and Gords finish there swim from Antelope Island so that was cool. when I got back to the red bouy I looked and saw Gords and Josh headding towards me. after their 8.12 mile swim the added on another 1 mile back to the marina. those guys are animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment