Stage one complete

Stage one complete
English Channel

Monday, December 22, 2014

Back with Gord's

I went to bed early last night in hopes of getting some rest for this mornings workout. I slept like a baby, in other words I was up every hour and could not sleep. I finally crawled out of bed a 3 am to get ready to head to the pool to meet Gords. On the way to the pool I got 2 texts from Gord's saying he was going to be late, dead car battery. The second text was to let me know he was on his way. I promised Chandra that I would stop texting and driving so sorry Gord's no reply from me. I got to the pool and from memory this is what I did.

2 x 200's free warm up
1 x 100 kick

played in pool until Gordon showed up

11 x 100's free
1 x 1000 free
20 x 50's one arm fly back breast free (each stroke 5 times)
3 x 300's pull ( agility paddles freestyle paddles and finger tip paddles)
20 x 100's descending
200 cool down

I needed to get to work so I shorted myself 5 - 100's and the 200 cool down. So i will be going back to the pool tonight to finish my work out. Also Gord's asked if I was working Wed. or not and that I should come to South Davis where he coaches that morning. It looks like I will be seeing you twice this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment